Sunday, January 1, 2012

2012 Goals


Spiritual

·         I want to be in the Word daily! I joined a youversion bible study tonight, which is going through the Bible in a chronological order to keep me a bit more engaged. I realize that I will need to spice up my time in the word. Originally I wanted to go through the Bible in 90 days, but that is a really unrealistic goal for me to make… So, I have deicded to “try” to go through the Bible in a year using the chronological Bible to keep things interesting. =)

o   Methods: Audio Bible; Reading the three chapters a piece at a time; Reading the chapters preferably in the morning to give me time to digest what I am reading..

o   I want to try to blog about what I am reading/learning as I go through this reading plan. I may end up using the “note” feature on Youversion..Or, I may end up using my blogger account for that.

·        I want to be better at realizing that God is constantly present in my daily life, and learn how to unceasingly pray and commune with Him as I go through daily tasks. I want to learn how to show my love for God through doing tasks versus putting off tasks, because after all—it is tasks God has given me to do.. so, why put it off?

·         I want to READ more in general, particularly in my books on Christian Living.. I want to read more than just textbooks this year, despite the fact I am entering grad school..Shooting for the moon, I know =)

1 comments:

Unknown said...

You are on the right track Stacey. Write those goals down and put them where you will see them often. I know that the fibromyalgia gives you an extra issue to deal with, but you can do it!

Post a Comment